Here are some of my favorite pictures of PJ that have been taken of her so far in her little life... Six Weeks Old Four Weeks Old Four Weeks Old Two Weeks Old
I've concluded that all Terry-line babies a) look alike, and b) are ridiculously adorable and good-looking. The latter also has to do with the fact that the parents of the Terry-line babies are also very good-looking. She is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing pictures and stories. It's great to see your family grow, even through a blog :)
Ashley! I LOVE Penny.. she is so adorable. I didn't even know you had a blog until today! Congrats. I'm so excited for you. I need to come meet her and hold her soon!!
SHe is so cute. So I haven't ever thought you and JC looked that much alike until I see Penny and she looks so much like both of you to me... she is LOVELY!
6 comments:
I've concluded that all Terry-line babies a) look alike, and b) are ridiculously adorable and good-looking. The latter also has to do with the fact that the parents of the Terry-line babies are also very good-looking. She is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing pictures and stories. It's great to see your family grow, even through a blog :)
What a doll! Thanks for sharing the pic's of her :)
Ashley! What a doll!! Glad I found your blog. Can't wait to see the little one grow :)
xo
Emily
Why isn't our family picture up?
Ashley! I LOVE Penny.. she is so adorable. I didn't even know you had a blog until today! Congrats. I'm so excited for you. I need to come meet her and hold her soon!!
SHe is so cute. So I haven't ever thought you and JC looked that much alike until I see Penny and she looks so much like both of you to me... she is LOVELY!
Post a Comment