than having your husband become a father. John-Charles is so sweet with Penny. It melts my heart. I'm so amazed at how much more I love my husband since we've had Penny. My love has deepened for him beyond what I thought possible.
Some of the cute things that John-Charles does with Penny:
Some of the cute things that John-Charles does with Penny:

He takes diaper duty all the time and loves to cuddle with her.
He got out his stuffed animals from when he was a kid so that he can surround Penny with them so she can 'play.'
He has Daddy/daughter time with Pen and reads her Harry Potter for a half 'n hour.
He'll 'play' with her
I've never found him more attractive than I do now. Good job on being a wonderful father John-Charles!
3 comments:
WHats up?! That's my brother!!
Boo Ya.
Way to be a champ dad John Charles!
Freakin awesome that you read you child Harry Potter!
Post a Comment