October 15, 2009

Penny's Blessing Weekend 9/27/2009

My whole family came in town to celebrate/attend Penny's blessing. It was magical to be together for those few days. We had to soak up every moment because we won't be getting together this year for Christmas (this will be the first Christmas that we've all not been together. Sad. ) Thanks to Lisa and Jason's generosity, we were able to have a tasty Halloween feast and go to the Pumpkin Patch at Black Island Farms in Syracuse. We made some great memories!

Lisa made a Halloween feast. It was to DIE for...mwahw ha ha ha.
Lisa made these cakes from scratch! They were to celebrate our birthdays!
It was so very delicious! If you look closely you will see worms and eye balls in the goblets. Yum.

Saturday we went to Black Island Farms to the Pumpkin Patch. It was a blast. My family did this last year on the weekend of our wedding. Obviously John-Charles and I were busy doing other things...like our honeymoon in Park City. Bow chica wow wow. My family had a ton of fun last year and decided that it needed to be a repeat this year and we're so glad we got be a part of it this time. Also, we randomly ran into my Aunt LaRae and cousins...what a small world.

My cousin Heather and her new baby girl, Leah. Penny and Leah are about a month apart.

Leah and Penny

My beautiful Mom.
Christley/Edwards family picture. Miss you Dad.
John-Charles's parents. They are so wonderful! I'm so blessed to have such amazing in-laws.


Lyssa took some pictures of Penny after the blessing. She is so talented. Isn't Penny beautiful?

2 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

Penny is SO SO cute and adorable! So glad you were able to have fun times with your whole family :) Can't wait to see more of her and see her at Christmas!!

Carly A said...

First off I am a bad friend! I need to call you. It is 1:16 am and I have decided to give up an hour of precious sleep to catch up on emails and blogs ( probably not my brightest idea).

Second- I love you! I wish we lived closer together. I also love your fam and the amazing halloween festivities.

Third- Penny is adorable! I love her blessing dress and pictures! Can't wait to kiss her little cheeks!