Our little crawler likes to go in the darnedest places ;)
"Tron" Jr.
Mommy and Penny at Lagoon in June
Our baby crawls!!
She also loves to swing
Getting fitted for the helmet
Daddy and Pen at Market Street Grill with the whole Terry fam
She just recently had two little teeth emerge...can you see them?
9 comments:
she is just DARLING, Ash. You have the cutest family :)
What a cutie patootie!
And that helmet is NOT BAD AT ALL!
I've only seen the white ones so to see the clear ones is nothing! She looks adorable and it will be okay. Seriously, she will be fine. Just think of the long term and what it's doing for her adorable head! Hang in there. Before you know it, she'll be 2!
SO DARLING! Ash, it's so good to see your little one. I can't wait to see you sometime soon(hopefully)!
wow time went so fast! i guess i can't blink or claire will be one too! she is so beautiful, just like her mamma!
ahhh she is so cute! I can't believe she is almost one!
She is really cute, but not as cute as my wife.
Super cute baby! Her smile it to die for!
Ashley,
Thanks SO much for the blog invite! I had no idea you had one. I had to go back and look at the whole thing to get updated. I LOVE PENNY! My goodness I just want to snuggle her and play with her. What a pretty baby. Looks like your guys are going great! And CONGRATS on graduating.
Love that little girl! She has gotta the cutest super cheese smile! She is just so adorable!
Post a Comment