"A man who is in the traditionial sense a good fanner is husbandman and husband, the begetter and conserver of the earth's bounty, but he is also midewife and motherer. He is nurturer of life. His work is domestic; he is bound to the household."-Berry Wendell
Wendell talks about how a good husband is also a 'midwife and motherer' and this really touched me because it reminded me of the amazing, tender husband and father John-Charles is. I feel a 'oneness' with him that is divine and beautiful. He cares for me in every way, and I couldn't ask for a more loving, sensitive man in my life. As Laney, a dear friend, once said to me, "The 'one' you marry will be a man without guile." Truly, John-Charles is a man 'without guile.' I love you, John-Charles. Happy Father's Day.
3 comments:
When are you two ready to be friends again?
lets hang out
Mashay-lets set something up to hang out in the next coupe of weeks!
Sara-I REALLY want to. What's your cell #?
Post a Comment