It is so hard to believe that my baby girl is almost 12 weeks old! Holy cow. How can she be 2 1/2 months old already? I swear I was just in the stirrups pushing her out.
Her latest thing is she loves to suck on her fist when she's having 'tummy time.' It's adorable. She's also getting very smiley which is so fun. She still hasn't really mastered the whole sleeping-through-the-night thing. In fact this week she has decided to wake up every two hours. I've heard she's old enough to 'cry it out' but I'm such as softy. I don't think I can do it yet. Maybe at six months...
For my birthday my friend's Anj and Lauren, the two on the right in the picture below gave me a gift certificate to target (Thanks Lauren and Anj! You guys are so thoughtful). Naturally, I wanted to get a bumbo chair. They're so good for development. They help babies to strengthen the muscles that help them sit up and keep their neck strong. It's so cute to see her in her bumbo chair. It kind of makes me sad though because she looks so grown up! Before I know it she's going to be graduating, getting married, and having babies of her own. Sad. Sad. Sad. I don't want her to grow up! I want her to stay my baby forever.
In other news, I have to testify in court against this guy that lives in Ogden that I witnessed harrassing an old man. I left my phone in my car on accident after work on Saturday and John-Charles found it on Tuesday. It was dead, I charged it up, and I get this message "Ashley Terry this is Riverdale Police Department, we have a subpoena for you. Call us back as soon as you get this." My first reaction was...'I'm getting sued"..."crap"..."I'm an outlaw"...but then I remembered that subpoena means that you just have to go and testify in court. So that is pretty cool huh? I even get paid for doing it. The court date is December 14th!
John-Charles quit Gamestop and is now just tutoring at Huntington Learning Center. He's home so much more and I love love love it. He really likes tutoring too so it's a win/win situation. Although before he quit at Gamestop he did buy a PS3 and about a million games. I think we're good for the next 50 years on our gaming supplies. :)
1 comment:
I love Penny in the BUmbo chair (aren't they great?) and her cute little outfit. I just want to give her a big kiss!
Post a Comment