Our family loves this Mexican restaurant called the Villa in Provo.
It is authentic Mexican food and is so tasty! John-Charles and I always get the
Chicken Chimichangas. YUM.
The Villa reminds me of my Dad (he served his mission in Mexico).
He always loved to take us to Vallarta back in St. Louis.
This little restaurant makes me think of him. I love it.
(This is my Dad baptizing a woman on his mission)
When we went to the Villa two Saturdays ago there was a mariachi band there.
The loud trumpets almost gave Penny a heart attack. She wasn't
quite sure what to think of them.
So, obviously like good parents, we had to document her first Mariachi experience. :)
She was watching them very intently as they played.
I had the thought, as these men were playing there LOUD instruments, that I could just see my Dad's shoulder's
bouncing up and down as he danced to the music.
After the Villa we stopped by Great Grandma Beth's house. She's such a sweet woman.
I love her. She always makes you feel like a million bucks when you see her.
This was a good day!


2 comments:
that food looks yummy! and so does your sweet little baby! i still need to meet her!!!
I LOVE mexican food!! My dad grew up in Mexico for several years so I've grown up on it!! I've never heard of this place though! Where is it at? I am always looking for a good mexican restaurant!
By the way Penny is SO adorable! She's getting so big!
Loves
Cali
Post a Comment