Oh MY GOODNESS!How cute is she getting everytime I see here?!I can't wait to see her in person again :)And yes, I do want to squeeze her...just you wait.
Ashley--she is so cute. There are a couple of pictures that I think little penny looks like you! She sure is cute and yes I do want to squeeze her :)
she is one of the cutest babies EVER!! she is going to be SO gorgeous! just like her parents!
Oh man she is such a cute little missy! I wish I could give her kisses! Her eyes are super blue! Love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh MY GOODNESS!
How cute is she getting everytime I see here?!
I can't wait to see her in person again :)
And yes, I do want to squeeze her...just you wait.
Ashley--she is so cute. There are a couple of pictures that I think little penny looks like you! She sure is cute and yes I do want to squeeze her :)
she is one of the cutest babies EVER!! she is going to be SO gorgeous! just like her parents!
Oh man she is such a cute little missy! I wish I could give her kisses! Her eyes are super blue! Love it!
Post a Comment